Perry Hill School
The supply list for all 5th and 6th grade students is attached.Perry Hill School
Last Day of School Assembly June 10, 2016
Good luck to all our 6th graders moving up to SIS!
Have a great summer all!Perry Hill School
Welcome to Perry Hill School
New Feed postPerry Hill School
End of Year Assembly
New Student Registration
ALL SCHOOL OFFICES WILL BE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Shelton School System will hold registration at all schools for all new students the week of August 21, 2017. Each school will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to receive students new to our school district on Monday through Friday.
Please go to District Information˃ Registration Information to find more helpful directions, forms, etc.Shelton Public Schools
Free Summer Meal Locations
Use the link below to find a summer meal location near you!Shelton Public Schools
Updated Calendar Dates for End of Year
The following dates have been updated in regards to the end of the school year.
Shelton Public Schools
- Monday June 12th – Early Dismissal for All Students & 5-12 Faculty – Pre-K – 4 Faculty will participate in a 2-hour Professional Learning Activity – to be announced.
- Tuesday, June 13th – Early Dismissal for All Students – Faculty released at regular dismissal time – System-wide Retirement Celebration – SIS Atrium – beginning at 2:00 – more information to follow.
- Wednesday, June 14th – Early Dismissal for All Students - Faculty released at regular dismissal time
- Thursday, June 15th - Early Dismissal for All Students - Faculty released at regular dismissal time
- Shelton High School Graduation - Finn Stadium - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 16th – Last Day of School - Early Dismissal for All Students, Faculty & Staff
- Rain Date - Shelton High School Graduation - Finn Stadium - 6:00 p.m.
Boys & Girls Club Spring Carnival
The Boys & Girls Club will be holding its annual spring carnival from May 10th-21st.
The carnival will be held at its usual location in downtown Shelton on the "Slab".
The carnival hours are 6-11 pm on weeknights, and from 1-11 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.Shelton Public Schools
Superintendent's Letter - "13 Reasons Why"
The attached letter is in response to concerns from the greater educational community regarding the Netflix series based on Jay Asher's book; "13 Reasons Why". The topics covered in this book and series deal with adolescent bullying, rejection, heartbreak, sexual assault, abuse, revenge, depression, efforts to find help, and suicide.
Please take a moment to read the attached letter which includes resources for parents and guardians.Shelton Public Schools
Please read the following information about ticks. Tick Control.doc .
Principal of Perry Hill School
Conf. Rm. D
Board of Education Special Meeting
Executive Session - Personnel MatterShelton Public Schools
Board Room, 2nd Floor
Board of Education
Regular MeetingShelton Public Schools